12.11.2012

Last Minute Bridal Shower Planning... continued.

This is a continuted post from my Last Minute Bridal Shower Planning.

The Food.


Once again I only had under 17 hours to plan this bridal shower by myself. If I had more time I would have baked the cake myself and made the mini cheesecakes from scratch. To me this was just finger food because the Bride had planned a hot pot dinner for the bridal party meeting, unfortunately they did not end up eating hot pot. lol

Mini Cucumber Sandwiches & Smoke Salmon Hor'dourves
 -whole wheat bread, cucumbers & light cream cheese
- Breton crackers, light cream cheese, smoked salmon, chopped cucumbers & capers
 
Breton Crackers with Prosciutto
 
Deviled Eggs
- Hard boiled eggs, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper & paprika
 
Smoked Salmon on Cucumbers with Capers

 Spanakopitas
Tuna Salad on Breton Crackers
Canned Tuna, Mayo, Mustard, Salt, Pepper, Onion, Celery
 
Mini Assorted Cheesecakes
 
Black Forest Cake

& to go with the theme, Lemonade & Limeonade with sliced lemons
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment