4.03.2012

Candy Jar Labels for Candy Bar... mmm I love candy!




Thanks to my good friend A.K who lent me 16 of her candy jars I have now saved a whole bunch of money. Candy Jars cost anywhere between $10 - $50, it really depends on the size, shape & how pretty they are. Anyhoo, I decided to make my own candy labels. My fiance & I went to Save On Foods to buy the candy in bulk. We did check out Costco however they did not have the sour candies that I oh so love so much.
Here's a picture of some of the candies that we purchased. They are hidden in my house so that my friends and I don't eat it before the wedding.
The easiest and fastest way to make candy labels is to find a free template online. I was going to make my own template but you know that is way too time consuming for me or in other words I was lazy. :) .
After I found this template I used photoshop to add in the text. With the help of colored paper, scissors, glue, colored markers, (all from the dollar store) and a printer this is what my labels look like.


I have already tied ribbons around of the jars. I used the same ribbon that was on the Ring Bearer Pillow. On the wedding day my friends will be helping me tape the labels on the jars.

Also, I hand cut everything! I did not have special scissors or paper cutters.

No comments:

Post a Comment